Job Title: Church Administrator
Status: Part-time, 9 am – 2 pm, M - F
Supervisor Title: Senior Pastor
- Provide administrative support to all Victory Life Church Pastoral staff.
- Serve as a connection point for all incoming and outgoing communication including but not limited to: phone calls, church-wide e-mails, etc.
- Oversee the master calendar of the church. Create and maintain a promotion calendar, ensuring that key events and details are announced and communicated at the proper times. Ensure that printed materials are ordered and arrive in time for use.
- Oversee scheduling and support for coordination of all church-wide events.
- Prepare the weekly bulletin used on Sunday morning. Coordinate with various staff members to gather information, create a proofing system, and send items to print as needed.
- Create documents and presentations for Victory Life Church Staff, utilizing Microsoft office products (i.e. Publisher, Power-point, etc.).
- Gather information and oversee updates to Victory Life Church website and Social Media.
- Management of Victory Life Church database.
- Coordinating and purchasing related church ministry supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in Microsoft office products including: Publisher, Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility with shifting priorities amidst growth and advancement of organizational priorities.
- Active contributor to Victory Life Church team dynamic.
- Ability to maintain professional trust and confidentiality.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.